Speakers and presenters confirmed for Manchester’s inaugural Gama Innovation Conference & Awards
MANCHESTER – 18th October 2016: Gama, a global provider of business information and services specializing in product innovation, has today confirmed the exciting line-up of expert speakers and presenters that will take to the stage for the inaugural Gama Innovation Conference & Innovation Awards in Manchester on Tuesday 25th October 2016.
The Gama Innovation Conference will place the topic of innovation centre stage, exploring what 'innovation' means in relation to product and packaging development, branding, reputation, exporting and more.
The confirmed speaker line-up is as follows:
• Tony Lloyd, Mayor, Greater Manchester
• Sir Howard Bernstein, Chief Executive, Manchester City Council
• Ian Wright CBE, Director General, Food and Drink Federation
• Lisa Tse MBE, Chief Executive, Sweet Mandarin
• Melissa Snover, Managing Director, Katjes Fassin UK
• Alberto Lopez-Valenzuela, Chief Executive, Alva
• Tom Warden, Editorial Director, Gama
Cesar Pereira, Gama Founder and CEO, commented: "I am really excited to welcome such an expert and diverse line-up of speakers to the first ever Gama Innovation Conference here in Manchester. Our array of industry thought leaders will be exploring the topic of innovation from every angle, showcasing success stories and offering unique and fresh insights into how innovation can take businesses, cities and regions forward. We want everyone to learn something new and come away invigorated and inspired".
The day will conclude with a celebration of innovation as the winners of the Gama Innovation Awards 2016 are announced.
• Gama Innovation Award – Product Presented by Ian Wright CBE, Director General, Food and Drink Federation
• Gama Innovation Award – Packaging Presented by Antonio Coronado, CTO, Gama
• Gama Innovation Award – Positioning Presented by JK Sharma, Consul General, India
• Gama Innovation Award – Branding & Design Presented by Carlos de Sousa Amaro, Consul General, Portugal
• Gama Innovation Award – Best of Britain Presented by Carl Austin-Behan, The Lord Mayor, City of Manchester
• Gama Innovation Award – SME Presented by Clive Drinkwater, Director North West, Department for International Trade
Silvia Juarez Ruiz, Gama Innovation Director, commented: "Presented by our distinguished guests, each Gama Innovation Award will represent a fantastic accolade for the winners, as they represent the very best in new product development over the past year, and have been judged by their industry peers, including top executives from the world’s leading FMCG businesses".
To find out more about the Gama Innovation Conference & Awards 2016, please visit www.gamainnovation.com.
Gama is a global provider of business information and services specializing in product innovation. Through our worldwide network of over 100 in-country experts, we offer high-quality news, research, analysis and partnering services, delivering compelling insights and supporting you to unlock new business opportunities.
- ENDS -