Krishna’s Herbal and Ayurveda, a leading manufacturer & supplier of ayurvedic medicines, has announced an investment of 5 crore INR ($600,000) to develop a state-of-the-art manufacturing plant in Jodhpur, India.
The company is said to be best known for juices with natural and ayurvedic ingredients, and its portfolio is said to encompass products for diabetics, as well as aloe vera, amla, and more. The new 6,000 sq m facility will initially add capacity of 20,000 litres, which can be expanded to 80,000 litres.
Commenting on the move, Krishna’s Herbal and Ayurveda founder and CEO Shrawan Daga said: “With the addition of new manufacturing unit, we are expecting to double our production, which will ultimately increase the revenue by nearly 100 per cent to cross the three-digit mark by the end of 2025”.
“Currently, 85 per cent of our revenue is contributed by the online channels and the rest 15 per cent comes from the offline channels,” he added.
The new facility is expected to create hundreds of new jobs.
Source: Economic Times / Indian Retailer