Bel Group, the multinational cheese firm, has announced the acquisition of the French start-up All In Foods for an undisclosed sum.
Founded in 2013, All in Food is a family business which develops and produces plant-based cheese and sauce alternatives and is the owner of Nature & Moi brand.
According to Bel Group, this acquisition is in line with its strategy to expand the company’s activities beyond cheese products and become a major player in the snack market.
Antoine Fievet, chairman and CEO of the Bel Group said: “The Bel Group has enhanced its entry into the plant-based era and confirms its strong ambitions. We continue to diversify our product offering to meet new consumer expectations, and we are guided by our mission to champion healthier and responsible food for all”.
The French multinational will become the majority shareholder with an 80% stake, while theAll in Foods founder family will own the remaining 20%.
Source: Bel Group